Certified Medical Reiki Master
2906 North State Street
* International Association of Reiki Professionals
*Affiliate Member of the International Center for Reiki Training
- Mississippi’s first and only Certified Medical Reiki Master Practitioner through Raven Keyes Medical Reiki International™
- Certified Master Practitioner/Teacher in the Usui/Tibetan tradition(2008)
- Co-Created the first Reiki self-care training for nurses approved for CE credit in Mississippi (Offers CE credits to nurses in Reiki 1)
- Created Mississippi’s first Professional Practitioner Certification (Reiki Mississippi™ Certified Professional Practitioner)
- Has trained more than 350 Reiki 1 students, and more than 1a hundred at higher levels.
- Offers workshops, classes, professional trainings, community outreach, business Reiki training
- Specialties includes pre and post surgical care and supporting challenging health issues
- Certified Ho’oponopono practitioner through Joe Vitale and Len I’haleakala Hew
- Certified Reiki Shamanism through Jim Ewing
- Professional shamanic practitioner and educator with her company New Sun Energy Works
- Sound relaxation specialist (binaural and acoustic)
- Retired professional musician and award winning Director of Bands/composer/conductor
- 33.5 Years in professional education, performance, public speaking, workshop management,festival co-ordination and training facilitation (retired college educator)
- Freelance artist and craftsman
- Masters of Music Education (University of Louisiana)
MORE ABOUT TRACY:
Tracy Crosby is a lifelong Mississippian, and holds a Masters Degree in Music Education. She retired from an award winning career in collegiate education after 33.5 years, and is now dedicated to sharing with Mississippians natural healing practices, such as Reiki. She has been a professional Reiki Master Practitioner and Teacher since 2008, and has certified more than 350 students the art of Reiki 1, with another 90 in upper levels, including 7 Master Teachers.
Tracy is Mississippi’s first and only Certified Medical Reiki Master. She earned her certification in-person with Raven Keyes, creator of Raven Keys Medical Reiki International™, the only medical certification organization in the world. (Raven Keyes has worked alongside world renowned surgeons Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Sheldon Marc Feldman for more than two decades in prestigious New York hospitals). Visit Raven’s website for amazing info on her books and the work she has achieved and continues to expand upon: RAVEN KEYES MEDICAL REIKI INTERNATIONAL™
Tracy also studied in-person and completed the course “Reiki in Medicine” with Pamela Miles, the pioneer of Reiki educational training for medical institutions, universities and healing centers throughout the world. Pamela’s educational work in Reiki is regarded as the gold standard for training of staff and employees within the healing industry. So much great information can be found at Pamela’s extensive website: REIKI IN MEDICINE™
Tracy’s company, REIKI MISSISSIPPI™ is the only Reiki organization in Mississippi that has been approved to teach Reiki self-care to nurses for Continuing Education Credits. Her work with nurses and other healing professionals – doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, counselors (many of whom are also clients)- is a testament to her mastery of Reiki practice as a universal healing art form that can enhance all forms of modern medical care.
Along with providing individualistic personal sessions, professional training and Reiki classes for all ages, REIKI MISSISSIPPI ™ is dedicated to community outreach and education and to working in the future with first responders, veterans, police and fire departments and others who give so much.