How exciting to be on the brink of learning an ancient and honored system of natural relaxation and healing !
Reiki for Self Care
MNF Approval Number: 3034-EDI-01
“The Mississippi Nurses Foundation, Inc. is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.”
TO REGISTER IN JACKSON: go HERE
To Register in Starkville, go to The HOMESTEAD HERE
REIKI Stress Reduction Education and Training
- What is Reiki?
- How does Reiki work?
- Origins and History
- Reiki Ideals
- How do we acquire Reiki skills?
- Who can benefit and how can Reiki be used?
- Using Reiki:
- Code of Ethics
- 13 Hayashi Self-Care Hand Positions
- Self Care Practices
- Nursing specific Reiki Self Care/Journal
- Reiki Practice:
- Work one-on-one with Master Teacher
- Individual, Partner and Group Practice
- Nurse Evaluations and testing for CE credit
- Questions and Review
- 192 Page textbook
- Framable Certificate
- Lifetime free attendance at any future Reiki Mississippi Reiki 1 Class
- Discounts on Level 2 Training
Your Instructors are:
- Highly trained in “Reiki in Medicine” and/or Certified Medical Reiki Masters
- Practicing professionals
- Fully Insured
- Fully Certified
- Practice a strict Code of Ethics
- APPROVED FOR CE TRAINING THROUGH THE MISSISSIPPI NURSING FOUNDATION