How exciting to be on the brink of learning an ancient and honored system of natural relaxation and healing !
Reiki for Self Care.
Reiki/Stress Reduction Education and Training
MNF Approval Number: 3034-EDI-01
“The Mississippi Nurses Foundation, Inc. is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.”
Please Note: These dates have passed, our new class dates are posted at CLASSES AND CERTIFICATIONS. The location is now in Jackson (Fondren). All other info remains the same. Thank you!
REIKI Stress Reduction Education and Training
- What is Reiki?
- How does Reiki work?
- Origins and History
- Reiki Ideals
- How do we acquire Reiki skills?
- Who can benefit and how can Reiki be used?
- Using Reiki:
- Code of Ethics
- 13 Hayashi Self-Care Hand Positions
- Self Care Practices
- Nursing specific Reiki Self Care/Journal
- Reiki Practice:
- Work one-on-one with Master Teacher
- Individual, Partner and Group Practice
- Nurse Evaluations and testing for CE credit
- Questions and Review
- 192 Page textbook
- Framable Certificate
- Lifetime free attendance at any future Reiki Mississippi Reiki 1 Class
- Discounts on Level 2 Training
Your Instructors are:
- Practicing professionals
- Fully Insured
- Fully Certified
- Practice a strict Code of Ethics
- Highly trained in “Reiki in Medicine”
- APPROVED FOR CE TRAINING THROUGH THE MISSISSIPPI NURSING FOUNDATION